Monday, December 28, 2009

Long Time

It has been some time since I have posted anything original. Unfortunately, I am still under the impression that I have nothing original to say. I only want to share a few insights into the hilarity that is my everyday life.

First, I have now met not one, nor two, but three people named Wilberforce. I have gone as far as to check the spelling of this name, as well as verify the pronunciation. It's phonetic.

Second, there are words that are frequently misspelled, which I hope to dedicate an entire blog to at some point. However, here are some of the highlights: Menus are an abomination. I have ordered "Cock Tall Juice," "Sand Witches" and several other anomalies I had not previously encountered. A few weeks ago I was selecting between "Vag" and "Non-Vag" options.

Finally, I think this guy really has it figured out. I need to take a page from his book of cool.

He's spotting his move....

His window of opportunity is quickly closing.....

He's got it! Gooooooooaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment